— (via thecouscousqueen)
Being privileged doesn’t make you a bad person, denying your privilege does.
Having privilege doesn’t mean that your life is sunshine and rainbows. It means that society favors people like you.
Your personal experiences do not erase your privilege.
Don’t be upset about being told you are privileged, be upset that the things systematically given to you are denied from others.
Next time you get a “tumblr/facebook questionnaire” asking you to work out your porn star name or something, remember this…
Your mother’s maiden name, the name of your first pet, your birthday and the first street you grew up on are usually the same fields used for password security reset questions
Fuck y’all. Good looking out
oh my god
- Movie Character: There's someone outside, hang on!
- Crow T. Robot: It could be the pizza man.
- [The character opens the door revealing nothing but snow and clouds]
- Crow T. Robot: It's the STEALTH pizza man.
Anonymous asked: Did that guy Marius show up to another of your meetings at the Musain?
- two people on tumblr in the same room: go look at this thing i just reblogged